copy of tmddesign old multiply blog

Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

thuyền trưởng của tôi đang ghé bến SG ..my captain, PHD . Nov. 2008.

.

This story first posted in the yahoo 360 blog, then moved to the Mutiply blog, then now I keep it here since the Mutiply site will be closed in Dec 2012, next month.
.


thuyền trưởng của tôi đang ghé bến SG ..my captain, PHD
.

.
today, in mails, I got the pictures of my dear captain PHD from Saigon .... all the memories suddenly come back filled my heart. See you with your portrait, a gift from Vo thanh Lan, in that moment Le Thanh picture comes back, all the way on the other side of the earth, the day that we pulled her framed picture back from the Indonesian .... I bring my old jean hat out, it still fit my coconut head. I close my eyes, thinking of you and things in the past. A half of our time is passed ... I still have the hat that I sew it up by myself. The hat from a pair of jean legs from a F5E pilot friend in Texas, the jean came to SG, I cut it and sew myself a hat . One cold dark rainy night, I rode a bicycle chasing you to the Le thanh grave, something beat me up in the face and took the hat ... on the way riding the bicycle back out, I found a bamboo tip that scratch my face still had my hat hung on it ... I brought the hat back in Texas, one hot summer day, in 87, I painted a house for friend and wearing this hat, then it touched the dark brown paint, the stains now are permanently on it ..
I have worn it, my girlfriend wore it for a while, I took it back, go on the sea with you. 33 years later, I wear it now, close my eyes, thinking of you, this moment, I know LT is still with you, I don’t know if you find the way back to her grave or not . This hat, once were wetted by the rain mud around her grave, wetted by the sea, wetted by the sweat of many close people in my life ... now wearing this hat, I closed my eyes ... all the past comes back .. I still remember you wearing the head white band, holding her picture frame ... walked in front her coffin ...
many pictures, one hat ... this hat is still in my life .
.
.
z-td-captain-phd.jpg picture by tddesign
.
.

z-td-captain-phd1.jpg picture by tddesign
.
.
the sail boat, I drew by a Rotring pen with the Pelikan ink, is still shown on this hat ... it will never fade with time ... many sewing threads are long gone .... fading with time ... one day we all be faded ..

.


duongtmd, duongtiden, tmddesign . duongtiman. dai hoc kien truc saigon, kien truc viet nam, con thuyen thang bay .

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels Loại Bài

Followers

Blog Archive

About tmd.design

My photo
a place for architectural design and others ... more , viết truyện lẩm cẩm tào lao và nhiều nữa .. contact: tmd.design@yahoo.com
Powered by Blogger.